- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 200g portabellini (small portabello) mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh green pesto
- 2 slices of Allinson’s Scandalous Seeds bread
- Basil leaves
- Sprinkling of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6. Combine the oil and with the garlic. Place the mushrooms in baking dish or tin, drizzle over the oil and season with some salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes until softened and juicy.
- Toast the bread then spread with pesto, top with the mushrooms and any juices a scattering of basil and some parmesan cheese to finish.
have you tried?