- 2 slices Allinson’s Champion Wholemeal bread
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned and roughly mashed
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 30g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- 20g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- Toast the bread and spread with the avocado. Drizzle over a little lemon juice. Top with the cheese, pear slices and the pecan nuts. Season with some black pepper.
Top tip - toasted nuts have so much more flavour, simply dry fry for 1-2 minutes until you can they darken slightly and begin to release their smell.