Warm up on a chilly day with the rich, interlocking flavours of fruit, cinnamon and yogurt on our delicious seeded bread.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 red apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 5 small ripe plums, stone removed and cut into halves
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 4 slices of Allinson’s Scandalous Seeds bread
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons Greek natural yogurt
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- A few leaves of fresh mint, chopped
- Heat a little olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the apple chunks for a few minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add the halved plums, maple syrup and cinnamon and continue to cook for about 5 minutes over a moderate heat until soft and caramelised.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the Scandalous Seeds bread and spread with almond butter.
- Stir the yogurt and vanilla seeds together.
- Arrange the slices of warm toast onto plates and top with caramelised apple and plum chunks.
- Drizzle with vanilla yogurt and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, chopped mint and serve.